[Gambas-user] any way to set variable macros like C, ?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:26:41 CEST 2018

umm interesting using environment variable. but unusefully

you guys dont think about the bussines.. no all my programs are "free
software" so i put hardcoded "things" close to the clients .. due it's
a client request!

it's a too complex concep that are only available (until now) in JAVA EE

i hope that's enought to clarify the need by me!

and now any way to make those that you said? maybe a inline macro
definition may help me too!
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com