[Gambas-user] Apps

John Rose john.aaron.rose at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:09:57 CEST 2018

I used to put my Gambas developed apps on a particular website. However,
I've now lost its URL. Does anyone know the URL of such a site?

I have a number of Gambas apps. I've just changed my iRecorder app
(which uses the get_iplayer command line program) to operate better.
This app is a GUI to record BBC TV & radio programmes. At the moment I
just create  a .deb as I use Ubuntu mainly.

I have a number of other Gambas apps e.g. Enigma cyphering, Bombe
simulation, Lorenz cyphering, Colossus simulation, Stream Recording. All
my apps are free of charge. If anyone's interested, post to the user
list: though I only look at the daily digest.