[Gambas-user] Need help with packaging application for distribution

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:03:38 CEST 2018

this kind of questions are like guindows world.. common from a windo-like linux

THE ANWERS IS EASY, make a local repository in your machine laptop or
one your USB drive..

if not have neither a router, use aptitude/apt, clean the cache
(earase by aptitude/apt or manually files in
/var/lib/cache/apt/files/*deb) , reinstall the cited packages (and
obviously will download depends) go to the /var/lib/cache/apt/files,
take all the .deb files and put on your USB drive, then go to each
machine and run "dpkg -i *.deb" from the location where put the .deb
files on your USB drive

if you have a local network, generate the Packages files and install a
http webserver and with the single router connect all the machines in
a local network, install from the machine ip where generated the
packages that already are exposed using the http webserver, see "make
debian local repository" in san-google

if you use more debian and les win-mint see that due force usage of
more console solutions