[Gambas-user] how to detect if class.load was susessfully?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 19:02:59 CEST 2018

no no i mean loaded a module like does with class, i see in the wiki
class.load and in the source of the json and web componentes that but
seems the usage are only related to the class type

if a module its a static class i can made algo class.load("modulename") ?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com