[Gambas-user] Set component's default color _Property

Moviga Technologies moviga at mykolab.ch
Mon Jul 16 11:56:41 CEST 2018

Question #1:

How should I correctly set the color property?
The only example I found in the wiki was Color1{Color}=-1
Trying to set the HEX value, but to no avail:

Public Const _Properties As String =
"*,Text,Border,Color1{Color}=&HDFDFDF&,Color2{Color}=&H9F9F9F&"

Question #2:

When I've changed or added some property (like Color1 above), or the
component image, the change is normally not reflected in the form
designer.
If i restart Gambas, or use the reload project button, it will often
times not help either. But after some time, it just happens that the
form designer catches up.
It has been like this for years, but now I'm asking why :) What
mechanism causes the form designer to reload the proper values?