[Gambas-user] ide does not permit use lib at root of proyect!!?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:27:27 CEST 2018

but in the gambaswiki doc library said

that for backguard compatibility
the first order are "<project executable directory>/<name>.gambas"

and the fourth are <project extra archive

currently what its a example of that "project extra archive"

also the VERSION file only works for me in gambas before 3.5 release!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com