[Gambas-user] how to detect if a class has a .text property?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:05:19 CEST 2018

but i already have a object parsed from another .. its nonsense if i
cannot applied to a control or autodetect a control!

or well how to detect if a already passed control from another calss
to a module that checks if a text are empty?  on their respoective
Text symbol if there any ?
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com