[Gambas-user] emulated empty settings collection get a crash when write it

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 22:51:25 CEST 2018

well in gambas 3.11 got a crash in gambas << 3.10 got only warning

code:

Export

Inherits Collection

Property Read {Null} As Variant     '' emulacion de null para que una
lib collecion lo admita
Private $vNull As Variant           '' variable null emulada para que
sea aceptada en una colleccion

Public Sub _init()

  $vNull = VarPtr($vNull)
  cf = New Excfg

End

Private Function Null_Read() As Variant

    Return $vNull

End

' sobreescritura de get, put y next par admitir null

Public Sub _get(Key As String) As Variant

  Dim vVal As Variant

  vVal = Super[Key]
  If TypeOf(vVal) = gb.Pointer And If vVal = me.Null Then vVal = Null
  Return vVal

End

Public Sub _put(Value As Variant, Key As String)

  If IsNull(Value) Then Value = me.Null
  Super[Key] = Value

End

Public Sub _next() As Variant

  Super._next()
  If Not Enum.Stopped Then Return _get(Me.Key)

End
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com