[Gambas-user] emulated empty settings collection get a crash when write it

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 21:13:16 CEST 2018

In the past I was told to emulate the "null" and I did it based on the
 json class, but now I have the following problem

I have my own Settings class but when I try to write, I get an error
and a crash because some keys instead of getting the string I get a
reference (as emulated in the json class)

Of course the settings clas at write does not xpect to have any null
key value, so that's the problem

how can overrite the process to do not get a crash?
or how to write those null keys into a empty string?

i got at console that poutput:

gb.settings: warning: unable to save settings:
/home/general/Devel/gambasex/excore/exdatabase.conf: Settings.Save.204
Unable to save settings: Settings.WriteValue.563 Type mismatch: wanted
Object, got Pointer instead

that due emulated null value based on json class of gambas

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com