[Gambas-user] Help with downgrading to lower version of gambas - postgres problems persist

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 17:28:08 CEST 2018

Le 04/07/2018 à 16:59, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
> i taking about that with postgres using direct connection or odbc give
> same problem since that commits.. before that commits everithing was
> working!
>
> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

I use a postgresql database daily for my job, and I don't have any
problem with my database connections and requests. With local Postgresql
databases, distant MySQL databases and sqlite databases.

What is the console output of your program when running it by setting
the environment variable 'GB_DB_DEBUG' to '1'?

--
Benoît Minisini