[Gambas-user] Q) Again how to downgrade to earlier gambas version - continued postgres problems

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 14:59:33 CEST 2018

This bug are same as http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.
1331&from=L21haW4-

Gambas 3.9 does not have that problem mentiuoned by richad, since the cited
commits, some DB modules has problems since the commits
https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/commit/aa67ba1309bde70e8b528be833ba06a8d124cbd1
and
https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/commit/e07ac2e4f2588f62bb55aa2b8351a08a810c1586
<https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/commit/e07ac2e4f2588f62bb55aa2b8351a08a810c1586>
some databases connection does not work

By example some connection to postgres works for me but others not! and
connectins to ODBC does also not work at all

Gambas only connects to mysql that means connects to scholar used, mayor
DBMS uses scalar grade such like sybase SAP, Oracle and Postgresql

please please fix the bug

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com