[Gambas-user] Help with downgrading to lower version of gambas - postgres problems persist

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 14:02:24 CEST 2018

On 07/03/2018 09:53 PM, Richard Terry wrote:
> I wonder if any kind soul could explain to me how to downgrade to an earlier version.

Depending on which distro you are using, there may be various repositories hosting different versions. With openSUSE for
example, the main repository has v3.9.2, the "Education" repo has v3.10.0, and the "home:munix9" repo has v3.11.3.

You can remove the version you have currently installed and install the version you want from the relevant repo.

--
Lee