[Gambas-user] Help with downgrading to lower version of gambas - postgres problems persist

Richard Terry richard.h.terry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 03:53:59 CEST 2018

Hi List,

I've not found a solution to not being able to access my postgres
database with gambas 3.11, so I need to be able to downgrade to say
3.8.4 or 3.9 or therabouts which I know runs.

I've even tried installing mint on a new machine and the same problem -
an error message when I try and log on 'connection is not static'.

I wonder if any kind soul could explain to me how to downgrade to an
earlier version.

Richard