[Gambas-user] Gridview UnselectAll

Antonio Teixeira antonio.j.teixeira at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:26:45 CET 2018

Hi,

We are using Gambas 3.9.1 and we found something wierd on gridview.

The grid has just 1 column, several rows (dont mater how many) and is with
single line selection activated.
Clicking in a row a modal form open.
We have a button that is used to unselect the selected line.

Using the unselectall method he just work once.

After starting the program, we select a line and the modal form opens.
Then we press the button and the line become unselected.
If we select another line (or the same), the form opens, and we close her.
Then we press the button but nothing happens. The line remains selected.

Any help?

​Thanks in advance.

António Teixeira

​*Ths is the main form code (Just a  gridview and a button):*

Public Sub Form_Open()
  GridView1.x = 217
  GridView1.y = 70
  GridView1.w = 364