[Gambas-user] Octal to Integer Conversion

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 01:22:41 CET 2018

On 01/25/2018 11:25 AM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 25/01/2018 à 17:08, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
>> While we're waiting for the Octal number representation issue to be resolved,
>
> For me it works on the development version. Is there something I didn't see?

Well I am unsure since I am now a bit confused. When you last asked me what version I was using, I thought you were reporting
that you did not have the issue with the IDE auto-reformatting the text "&o". When I responded with my version number, I also
reported that I could not even compile an externally-edited source with gbc3. There was no response.

Tobi, also, reported that he was unable to compile due to "Unexpected '&'". I do not know what version he is using.

--
Lee