[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1225: Use gambas programs in Omega 2 plus

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun Jan 21 20:08:01 CET 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1225&from=L21haW4-

Martín BELMONTE reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Use gambas programs in Omega 2 plus

Type             : Request
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : 3.10
Product          : Unknown

Description
-----------

Hello everyone.
In the forum Gambas-es we are trying to use Gambas3 in the Omega2 + computer [1] but in the repositories of this distribution there is no OPKG package [2] of Gambas3. The Omega OS is based on LEDE [3]
The applications .gambas should be console because Omega2+ lacks graphic environment.
Has anyone prepared a package for this distribution?
How can I install Gambas3 in Omega2+ to run programs made our language gambas?
The component for scripts would be enough?

Many thanks.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega2_(computer)
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opkg
[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LEDE