[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1223: BUG Temporary directory created by Gambas during TASK.

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sat Jan 20 20:39:12 CET 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1223&from=L21haW4-

Comment #14 by Olivier CRUILLES:

I have re-tried all the project and it works now as expected. All directories in /tmp/gambas.<UID>/<PID> related to a TASK are delete automatically now.
So it's fixed.

Now I don't know if it's in relation to this fix, but when a Task finish, the event ERROR of the Task raise in parent process with some 'gbx3: warning: circular references detected' like this one for example:

2018-01-20 07:38:37.380 [31305] gbAsConsumer [31305] cTaskFlow_Error() - Error: gbx3: warning: circular references detected:
gbx3:     1 CTaskFlow
gbx3: warning: 6 allocation(s) non freed.

I have tried to fix it by removing all Arrays, Collections, Object[], etc... at the end of the Tasks but some still referenced.

Do you think this is a bug in my code or in Gambas ? I can open a new Bug report for this one if you need.

Thank you for the fix.
Olivier