[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1223: BUG Temporary directory created by Gambas during TASK.

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Jan 19 18:15:37 CET 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1223&from=L21haW4-

Comment #11 by Benoît MINISINI:

When I stop the NetFlow traffic generation, after some time every task stops, and stays in the /tmp/gambas.XXXX/ directory only the 3 directories of the 'gbAsStatistics' process and its two children.

There are still files inside them that should be removed (the files in the 'task' sub-directories), but besides that, everything seems to be correct for me.

Did you compile the last commit correctly? With a full reconfiguration?

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: NeedsInfo.