[Gambas-user] gb.media: warning: unsupported datatype: GValueArray

Vuott vuott at yahoo.it
Thu Jan 18 02:39:53 CET 2018

It has already been fixed.
I remember I raised the problem; then it was solved by Benoît.

Regards
vuott

 Data: Giovedì 18 gennaio 2018, 02:14

 Le 18/01/2018 à 00:42, Benoît
 Minisini a écrit :

 > I think I get it too. I hadn't in the
 past...

 > I will
 look at it. This message is from the internal function that

 > transforms a glib datatype returned by
 GStreamer into a Gambas datatype.
 > Of
 course this function cannot handle everything, and sometimes

 > GStreamer returns a glib datatype that
 was not used before.

 Sorry: do you use a 3.10
 version or the development version?

 Because normally it has already been fixed in
 it.

 --
 Benoît
 Minisini