[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1223: BUG Temporary directory created by Gambas during TASK.

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Jan 15 03:01:30 CET 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1223&from=L21haW4-

Comment #5 by Olivier CRUILLES:

I joined the both projects to reproduce the bug:

1- Compile project 'gbAsConsumer' and put the gambas executable in the directory of the other project 'gbAsStatistics'

2- Create both files for logs in /tmp

   touch /tmp/gbAsStatistics.log
   touch /tmp/gbAsConsumer.log

3- Open 2 terminals to 'tail' log files:

   tail -f /tmp/gbAsStatistics.log
   tail -f /tmp/gbAsConsumer.log

4- Verify if all paths are correct in the .ini file of 'gbAsStatistics'

5- Install 'flow-tools' package to generate Netflow traffic for the project

6- Run 'gbAsStatistics' project

7- Generate Netflow traffic with this command in a terminal:

   while true ; do echo "Generation trame netflow..." ; flow-gen -V5 -n 500000 | flow-send -x 1000 0/127.0.0.1/9810; echo "Pause..." ; sleep 7; done

- By default, 'gbAsStatistics' should listen on port 9810 UDP and start 2 instances of 'gbAsConsumer'.
- 'gbAsStatisctics' catch Netflow traffic, store in memory each Flow and transmit they to each 'gbAsConsumer' periodically by socket file.
- Each 'gbAsConsumer' store received Flow in memory and start a lot of Task 'CTaskFlow' to decompile the Flow.

This is these Tasks that the directory in /tmp/gambas.<UID>/<PID> is not deleted after destruction.

PS: I have joined the list of files still not delete after stopped 'gbAsStatistics' executable.

Olivier