[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1223: BUG Temporary directory created by Gambas during TASK.

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun Jan 14 20:59:54 CET 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1223&from=L21haW4-

Olivier CRUILLES reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

BUG Temporary directory created by Gambas during TASK.

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Low
Gambas version   : Master
Product          : Language

Description
-----------

Hello,

For one of my project I use massively Task creation and destruction (executed as root) and so after a certain time the directory /tmp/gambas.0/ is full of all directories created by each Task but not deleted after they destruction.
In another part of my project use constantly the hard drive and the fact that there is more than ~32000 files in /tmp/gambas.0/ is a real bottleneck for me.
I have tried to delete each directory in /tmp/gambas.0, one by one, just after the Task linked on is destroyed but it does not work and in the end my main process is killed and quit.

Could it be possible that Gambas clean up itself each directory created by a Task after this one is destroyed ?

Thank you

Olivier

System information
------------------

[System]
Gambas=3.10.90 ce6d6e7e9 (master)
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=4.14.11-200.fc26.x86_64
Architecture=x86_64
Distribution=redhat Fedora release 26 (Twenty Six)
Desktop=MATE
Theme=Breeze
Language=fr_FR.utf8
Memory=3942M

[Libraries]
Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11400.10
DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.19.0
GStreamer=libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.1203.0
GTK+2=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.31
OpenGL=libGL.so.1.0.0
SQLite=libsqlite3.so.0.8.6

[Environment]
CAPP_BUILD=<home>/Packages/Starter/Build
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus
DESKTOP_SESSION=mate
DISPLAY=:0
GB_GUI=gb.qt4
GDMSESSION=mate
GDM_LANG=fr_FR.utf8
GNOME_KEYRING_CONTROL=<home>/.cache/keyring-I0WGCZ
GTK_OVERLAY_SCROLLING=0
HISTCONTROL=ignoredups
HISTSIZE=1000
HISTTIMEFORMAT=%F %T
HOME=<home>
HOSTNAME=<hostname>
IMSETTINGS_INTEGRATE_DESKTOP=yes
IMSETTINGS_MODULE=none
KDEDIRS=/usr
LANG=fr_FR.utf8
LESSOPEN=||/usr/bin/lesspipe.sh %s
LOGNAME=<user>
MAIL=/var/spool/mail/<user>
MATE_DESKTOP_SESSION_ID=this-is-deprecated
PAGER=most
PATH=<home>/narwhal/bin:/usr/lib64/ccache:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:<home>/bin:/usr/local/xaralx/bin
PWD=<home>
QT_IM_MODULE=xim
SESSION_MANAGER=local/unix:@/tmp/.ICE-unix/1456,unix/unix:/tmp/.ICE-unix/1456
SHELL=/bin/bash
SHLVL=1
SSH_AGENT_PID=1571
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=<home>/.cache/keyring-I0WGCZ/ssh
TERM=dumb
TZ=:/etc/localtime
USER=<user>
XAUTHORITY=/var/run/lightdm/<user>/xauthority
XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=MATE
XDG_GREETER_DATA_DIR=/var/lib/lightdm-data/<user>
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/run/user/1000
XDG_SEAT=seat0
XDG_SEAT_PATH=/org/freedesktop/DisplayManager/Seat0
XDG_SESSION_DESKTOP=mate
XDG_SESSION_ID=2
XDG_SESSION_PATH=/org/freedesktop/DisplayManager/Session0
XDG_SESSION_TYPE=x11
XDG_VTNR=1
XMODIFIERS=@im=none
_=/usr/bin/mate-session