[Gambas-user] Case problem in database fields

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 19:21:42 CET 2018

Hi,

I have just come back from a trip, and didn't have the time to read all
the mails. By the way, I brought an influenza with me (that may be
malaria, I will make a blood test tomorrow), so it is a bit difficult to
concentrate...

I know that there is a problem with uppercase in database fields as soon
as you want to deal with different databases. If you use lowercase only,
you have no problem.

I will investigate that as soon as I am lucid enough.

Happy new year to everyone!

--
Benoît Minisini