[Gambas-user] Extracting fields from a Result

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 00:48:31 CET 2018

yeah Tobias, it's due postgres of coourse its for scalar grade and more
fine tune things.. of course with mysql and sqlite will  not fail..

with postgres and odbc fail as the other already now confirmed, i reported
some time ago similar problems.. but due i was busy does not paid
attention..

i still must test and made some other fine tune agains the odbc updates in
gambas, i have many expoerience with but gambas must be still compile-able
in my ery olders linuxes

also i take a look to the stalled web-cam and vide4linux gambas module and
seems one of my manpowers at the job can made something.. but for now
there's many work in load..

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com