[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1256: Gambas compiler give error on valid code

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Feb 28 15:10:51 CET 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1256&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by Benoît MINISINI:

In commit https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/commit/00b0adb52397d9b12297f8c2b7c7253cecf7a053, I replaced the error by the following warning: "integer and boolean mixed with XXX operator". And by the way I fixed the behaviour of the logical operators in the interpreter.

So now the valid code is compiled, but a warning tells you that mixing booleans and integers with these operators may not do what you expect.

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: Fixed.