[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1224: Add IPC shared memory between Main process and these forks (TASK)

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sat Feb 17 22:51:19 CET 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1224&from=L21haW4-

Comment #8 by Olivier CRUILLES:

In the end I have cut the process in 2 processes.
The first start all the necessary TASK as before but each TASK now don't communicate with the parent process but transmit all result data to the 2nd process over a UDP file socket and in case of le 2nd process is busy, the TASK detect it and start a loop for waiting.
This is not really a buffer implemented here but it works fine, no data lose because the buffer is managed and implemented in the parent process.

So I have found a workaround of my issue and on my point of view, it was a little difficult to stabilize this workaround.
I thing you are really better to implement solution than me, I can just take a look a your implementation of a C Fork as to a TASK.

I do know what to say to you more.

Thank you your answers.

Olivier