[Gambas-user] How to make WebView/WebKit work with plugins?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 22:56:48 CET 2018

Thank you, Gianluigi.

I am now convinced that the issue is local to my system. And with your system information, I have something to compare.

Thank you all for your feedback.

--
Lee

P.S. I am really wondering why System Informations lists only three libraries here:
[Libraries]
DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.8.14
GStreamer=libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.803.0
OpenGL=libGL.so.1.2.0

On 02/08/2018 04:03 PM, Gianluigi wrote:
> Hi Lee,
> it also works here as suggested by Ingo.
> I changed with the components gb.gui.qt and gb.gui.qt.webkit
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi
>
> [System]
[snip]