[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1237: how about creating a panel class with its own expand = true

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Feb 7 21:06:38 CET 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1237&from=L21haW4-

Comment #8 by Víctor PEREZ:

B.
So it's just a matter of avoiding having to set the Expand property to True when inserting a Panel?

V.
yes, and also not having to change the height, width of the panel, since it would already have a small dimension suitable for adding it quickly and comfortably.

B.
 	I think it would be better to create "control templates" in the IDE than creating a dedicated new control just for that...

V.
may be not, but I assure you that from now on all programmers will think of this class when they have to put true in expanding and resizing the panel class.

I'm not talking about a personalized class for a person, I'm talking about a class that will always serve for everyone in any application that uses graphical interface.

It's just an idea, greetings.