[Gambas-user] GMail declination everywhere ???

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 16:23:27 CET 2018

Il giorno sab 15 dic 2018 alle ore 15:43 Tobias Boege <taboege at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> On Sat, 15 Dec 2018, Gianluigi wrote:
> > P.S. (Spam)
> > I had no GMail I had Libero.it I had to change because GMail interpreted
> my
> > emails as spam.
> > I have occasionally received from more than one of you mail that gmail
> has
> > put in the spam folder.
> > Lately, the emails of Fabien Bodard.
> > To be able to make Google understand that those mails were lawful I had
> > mark them as not spam several times.
> > To be sure to receive all the mail, in addition to checking the spam
> folder
> > also check The User Archives [0]
> > I can not understand how it is possible that those who write me regularly
> > in the mailing list can suddenly become spam without my report.
> > Tobias has complained about the same thing, we should notify who is the
> > victim of this abuse so that he can complain to Google (or other
> operator)
> > and ask the reason for this behavior.
> > I do not know why I feel like I'm often a victim of it. :-(
> >

> FWIW, most of the "spam" messages were yours in my case, also Fabien's,
> but the above-quoted mail I received normally like many before from you.
>
> The real solution (for me) is given by Christof: ditch GMail and look
> for something "closer to the people". False-positive spam is actually
> the least of my troubles. Their servers routinely reject me for using
> "less secure" clients (i.e. not theirs) and changing my IP address,
> until I prove to them that it's me, using my telephone(!) for example.
>
> It is like with many things I (at least) do with computers: there is
> a certain suboptimal situation but you get used to it in the name of
> immediate productivity. With a bit of distance though, you realise that
> it has exaggerated and become completely unacceptable over time.
>
> It's just that it is quite an undertaking to phase out one of your email
> addresses, and one with such a large inbox, too.
>
> Regards,
> Tobi
>
> --

Hi Tobias,
You're absolutely right, Google is the monster that will devour us.
But how can we do without it if we Europeans are incapable?
As I said it did not depend on my operator is always gmail that decides for
those who use gmail.
I was hoping that using it would treat me better and instead ...
But it seems that Jussi has a remedy, unfortunately I did not understand
how and where to insert the filter.

Regards
Gianluigi