[Gambas-user] variable declaration everywhere ???

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:43:15 CET 2018

I'm quite skeptical about designing language so that it support only good
code. In my opinion inclusions / exclusions of features in the language
should be based solely on their usefulness,
regardless of their role in bad code. Otherwise you end up crippling the
language. Just think about it, no goto, restrictions on method length,
forced indention / whitespace part of syntax, etc.
All very bad decisions, and do they work? No! Just show me one language,
which do not have bad code!

Language is like any tool, more versatile the better, and the product made
with it comes from the skills of the craftsman.

Jussi