[Gambas-user] Date(Now) with time component under Ubuntu?

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Tue Dec 4 10:53:59 CET 2018

This has appeared in another program of mine, and it seems to be a
general issue with date strings. Now on a DateChooser, I not only get
back a day -1 but also with a time string of 23:00:00. So instead of
"12-04-2018" I get "12-03-2018 23:00:00".

I would guess it has to do with Gtk vs Qt, but can it be fixed other
than waiting for errors and adapting Gambas code?

Regards
Rolf