[Gambas-user] Help offline

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:15:44 CEST 2018

> Couldn't we make offline help a simple add-in when downloading, such as an
>> additional package, to get rid of this problem?
>>

> I don't understand what you mean. I plan to update the offline help
> automatically (every day or every week).

i ask for that mechanish too, the current offline help are not usable at
all!

as example, we have the examples, now in gambas farm! if we are offline,
cannot get any example, same problem with offline-help

now you understand benoit?

constants update are a partial solution! same problem we have with the
examples, due now are "online" at gambas farm!