[Gambas-user] Question about GridViews

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Wed Aug 22 21:19:29 CEST 2018

Am 22.08.2018 um 17:59 schrieb Rolf-Werner Eilert:
> Just a question...
>
> Is it possible to "attach" or "insert" other elements into a GridView cell?
>
> For instance, it might be nice to have a combobox in a GridView. Can I
> add this to the GridView cell's .Data somehow?
>
> I have one program which uses TextLabels and ToolButtons above GridView
> cells to simulate this to some extend, but I have to make them via
> arrays of objects and have to control them so that they follow the grid
> when it's scrolled etc.
>
> If they could be pinned to a grid cell, it would be easier to manage.

Please have a look at this:
https://gitlab.com/christhal/gb.deg.form

This is my own combobox together with a tableview class which is able to
integrate the combobox on demand.

Maybe the interfaces are a not very "gambassy", this was my first thing
when I started using Gambas. I had to write it because there was no real
good combobox which fulfilled my needs. But now it works in all my
Gambas GUI projects and I can use it to display and edit joined tables
of relational databases in GUI.

The text editor of the combobox has some minor bugs you can see if you
edit the text not at the end but inbetween.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur