[Gambas-user] Question about GridViews

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Wed Aug 22 17:59:26 CEST 2018

Just a question...

Is it possible to "attach" or "insert" other elements into a GridView cell?

For instance, it might be nice to have a combobox in a GridView. Can I
add this to the GridView cell's .Data somehow?

I have one program which uses TextLabels and ToolButtons above GridView
cells to simulate this to some extend, but I have to make them via
arrays of objects and have to control them so that they follow the grid
when it's scrolled etc.

If they could be pinned to a grid cell, it would be easier to manage.

Regards
Rolf