[Gambas-user] Loading Components and Classes - Source Code

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:50:58 CEST 2018

umm i have this same question, well lest see:

hans means that i need to get sure if the gb.util component "was loaded"
before usage of any "new added function.

ok, compiler seems the pre-check before if all need are in..

but what about own-made components, well own made classes? will be
compressed inside the executable and we need toload as other file inside
the archived executable?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com