[Gambas-user] about inherints and variable access in various levels

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 21:51:51 CEST 2018

thanks jussi, changin from a property to a direct vriable, so the most high
class will access to it wirth a property

the each "driver class" of each kit printer will have a dealy (a waith time
defined by vendor), and in the constructor of the manager class i must
defined withc class will be used, so then each of those class will override
the "waith" of the read event

Now with your answer I reinforce and redone my choose, that it is better to
gain optimization when working with non-automatic hardware.

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com