[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.11.4

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 20:54:12 CEST 2018

Debian packages for Jessie 08 adn strech 0.9 are ready to use at VenenuX
repository build service.

for Debian 7 still only are 3.10 available

for Debian 8 or 9 must use:

cat > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/debianvenenuxgambas.list << EOF
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/vegnuli:/gambas/Debian_$(lsb_release
EOF

apt-get update
apt-get isntall gambas3 gambas3-scripter

ODBC still are broken,
http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1331&class=bug&tab=%2A&update=bug&s=0&from=L21haW4-&focus=version
as reported, making gambas 3.11 unable for production already!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com