[Gambas-user] using events of serial ports for reading how_?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:10:42 CEST 2018

> On 08/08/2018 05:57 PM, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
> > as everybody said, if there's data in the port a read event will raise,
> but there's not happened
>
> How do you know the event isn't being triggered? I don't see your code
> anywhere giving the printer time to respond.

it's suppost that the event raised automatically if there some data! right?
as documentation!

> > attached the project and also something when all the main.module lines
> executed, programs does not end...
> Could that be because you never close the port?

why? that's nothing related to! rules of the programs ends! so port are
openened dont care!

i just put the close port urle and still happened!

somethings programs ends something not! get hang on "some where" here! i
put pause and code does not pause!

> And just out of curiosity, why do you use the gb.vb component when
> creating a purely Gambas application?

umm i do not noted hejejej that was a base project empty that i just added
code!