[Gambas-user] gb.settings while under IDE

Tobias Boege taboege at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:38:27 CEST 2018

On Mon, 30 Apr 2018, KKing wrote:
> I'm running a simple demo with window positioning saved to settings but this
> only works when running compiled programs and not while running under IDE?

It should work from either.

> If it should work under IDE where should the config file be located when it
> is written to and read from, and or I can tell where mine thinks it is
> writing and reading from while under IDE?

Quoting the documentation [1]:

  The path of the default configuration file is:

  User.Home &/ ".config/gambas3" &/ Application.Name & ".conf"

  For example, the development environment configuration file is stored in
  ~/.config/gambas3/gambas3.conf

Regards,
Tobi

[1] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.settings/settings