[Gambas-user] Concurrent gb.settings

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 22:53:39 CEST 2018

thanks  for clarification Benoit, great!

and about the slot line, which begins with a '[' character, and ends with a
']' character.

wiki said: "This groups key/value lines together in a slot" but due a
language barrier i cannot understand that in a gambas example code

i have sne d apreviously mail about that!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com