[Gambas-user] F2 instead of F1

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:00:39 CEST 2018

> The attached project summarizes the procedure used in seHelpBuilder to
> call for help.
> Here F1 is read correctly.
> Why I always get F2 in seHelpBuider Application_KeyPress?
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi
>

>From two weeks I'm breaking my head on this problem.
If I try with a small example (see previous mail) the code works, if I
transport it to seHelpBuilder no.
I tried to move the code from the main module to the main window without
result.
I tried to change properties with a function, nothing.
It seems like a bug when reading the function keys, because the first
routine that start on the key can only be Application_KeyPress of the main
module and it always reads "Key.F2" when I act on the F1 key.
I thought it could be the IDE's fault, but I get the same behavior even in
the executable.

Help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Gianluigi