[Gambas-user] Question about "Source Archives" option in the IDE

Tobias Boege taboege at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:01:10 CEST 2018

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone use the "Source archives" panel in the IDE configuration dialog?
>
> I'd like to remove it if it is unused.

I have never modified that list but that just means that the default is good.
The functionality is useful, isn't it? A release tarball, if someone chooses
to make it from the IDE, shouldn't include all its git history, for example.
(I would even add .settings and compiler-generated files like .gambas, .list
and .info to that list, and to the default .gitignore, but that's a different
topic.)

Regards,
Tobi