[Gambas-user] Software farm

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:33:38 CEST 2018

Hi Benoit,
I wrote a little guide to using Software Farm on our Gambas-it.org website.
Yes, it's how you think, I wrote it mainly for myself. ;-D
I ask you two clarifications. It is correct to say:

1 - *Install* download the project checking that the libraries and
components useful for its operation are present in our operating system,
fails if it does not find them (so, if I remember correctly, had been
explained me by Jsbsan.

2 - We do not activate 'Create menu entry' because it can give problems to
those who have not updated version of Gambas and the desktop file is buggy.

Regards
Gianluigi