[Gambas-user] Problem with Shell Gambas 3.10.0

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:28:30 CEST 2018

i think that directory with spaces are a bad practice and also seems the
command line you have invoqued a wrong shell

noted the firts try execute in BASH and the error try execute in SH that
are not the same

that's the problem ok..  so your command are fully bad practice

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com