[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1296: not able to use db.find or sql.request with postgreSQL

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Apr 18 22:35:40 CEST 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1296&from=L21haW4-

Comment #18 by Michael ALTROGGE:

Ok, the IDE Database Editor now works fine, but this was not the reason for this ticket ...

I still can't get SQLRequest or db/connection.find to work. So maybe I'm just to stupid for that ...

Can  a n y b o d y p l e a s e  give me an example for the use of SQLRequest and an example for the use of db.find ?

Schemaname      :  SYST

Tablename       :  MA00 (zero Zero)

Fields to Return:  HDR, TXT

                        postgreSQL Type                  gambas type

Conditions      :  MDL (character varying(64))= strVar1 (String)
                   TNR (integer)              = intVar1 (Integer)
                   ASL (character(2))         = strVar2 (String)

Upper Cased has to be respected ...

Thanks in advance :)

this selection string works in pgA 3, pgA 4 and Adminer

SELECT "MA00"."HDR", "MA00"."TXT"
FROM "SYST"."MA00"
WHERE "MA00"."AS4LOCAL" = 'DE'
	AND "MA00"."MDL" = 'ADRESSEN'