[Gambas-user] Drag and Drop - howto

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 19:11:43 CEST 2018

Le 18/04/2018 à 18:39, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :

> I have question: In GridView6_MouseDrag() I have to give the name of the
> control. If I use a wrong one, the whole thing runs nevertheless:
>
> Public Sub GridView6_MouseDrag()
>
>    GridView1.Drag(GridView6.Row & "::" & GridView6.Column)
>
> End
>
> Is there a special case where I could benefit from this behaviour?
>
> Regards
> Rolf

Control.Drag(Text) is a synonymous of Drag(Control, Text).

The control defines the source property of the drag. It allows you to
make the distinction between drags from different GUI locations.

But if you have all the information you need in the drag data, the
source control is not important.

Benoît Minisini