[Gambas-user] can i specify a path to my modules or libs please how?

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 21:22:12 CEST 2018

Le 17/04/2018 à 21:02, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
> umm interesting way Tobias .. i get that mail and read it too!
>
> umm in conclusion "it cannot be", but now i ask something about gambas
> library/modules
>
> if i have in my project only module sources and in last step i poin that
> use library, this mix can be done?
>
> i mean, that the  final product due the sources are "linked" or not real
> in the project will use the library?

executable name "<lib>:<version>.gambas" in the
"$XDG_DATA_HOME/gambas3/lib/<vendor>" directory - $XDG_DATA_HOME being
"~/.local/share/" by default.

If you can compile and install your plugin there, you will be able to
load it on demand. No need to patch the interpreter then.

You just need a home directory for the user running your program.

Benoît Minisini