[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1257: Translations are not working

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Apr 5 22:45:58 CEST 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1257&from=L21haW4-

Comment #5 by Jussi LAHTINEN:

That way it works almost as expected. Still the customized time format ("d.m.yyyy hh:nn") is ignored and instead the official Finnish time format is used (d.m.yyyy hh.nn). I hate it and refuse to use it, because in some cases it's unclear (we short dates "dd.mm" and thus "11.10" can be date or time) and it's not what most people are used to see.

Also default language chosen from the IDE still does not have any effect.

Jussi LAHTINEN changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.