[Gambas-user] Fwd: [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1190: git in IDE Gambas

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Sep 29 20:24:17 CEST 2017

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1190: git in IDE Gambas
Date : Fri, 29 Sep 2017 18:23:51 GMT
De : bugtracker at ...3416...
Pour : mckaygerhard at ...626..., adrien.prokopowicz at ...626..., jusabejusabe at ...626..., g4mba5 at ...626...

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1190&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by Benoît MINISINI:

I didn't realize you are doing that. I usually prefer using the command-line tools than the library, when performance is not a problem. It's better for the user that knows that the IDE will doing the same thing than he would do by hand with the command-line.

Anyway, the problem is more the logic of git that is different from subversion.

First, the subversion GUI of the IDE is not very good, and because of that different logic, I don't think it is reusable for git.

In other words, it's more a matter of boring code cleaning and refactoring!