[Gambas-user] MediaTagList gives no Tag-Values

Ingo bm.530502 at ...626...
Mon Sep 25 20:40:11 CEST 2017

Le 25/09/2017 à 17:34, Ingo a écrit :
> Hello gambas users.
> A second try for the problem I still have.
>
> I'm trying to get the tag-values of an Internet radio stream with
> MediaPlayer from gb.media.
>
> For example from http://us3.internet-radio.com:8078:
> organization="Classic Rock HD"
> genre="Classic Rock SHERADIO WSHE RADIOSHE"
> location="http://www.ClassicRock-HD.com" <http://www.ClassicRock-HD.com%22>;
> audio-codec="MPEG 1 Audio, Layer 3 (MP3"
> nominal-bitrate=128000
> has-crc=false
> channel-mode="joint-stereo"
> minimum-bitrate=128012
> bitrate=127981
> maximum-bitrate=128012
> title="Elton John - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"
>
> The documentation says: "A tag is a piece of information (a string key
> and a value) about a multimedia stream."
> (http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.media/mediataglist)
>
> But what I get are only the keys like organization, genre, location and
> so on and not the values!
>
> Where is the fault? Did I make a mistake or is it a bug within gb.media?
>
> See attached the project to check it out.
>
> Thank you for any help.
> Best regards
> Ingo
>

> You should read the other link on the documentation page: "the class
> acts like a _read-only_ array"
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Hi Benoit,
thank you. Yes, I read the doc. And now I clicked on "read-only".
Surprise, there is an example how to get the values.

I assumed that there was an explanation of "read-only".
But what I found is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again and
best regards. Ingo