[Gambas-user] MediaTagList gives no Tag-Values

Ingo bm.530502 at ...626...
Mon Sep 25 17:34:37 CEST 2017

Hello gambas users.
A second try for the problem I still have.

I'm trying to get the tag-values of an Internet radio stream with
MediaPlayer from gb.media.

For example from http://us3.internet-radio.com:8078:
organization="Classic Rock HD"
genre="Classic Rock SHERADIO WSHE RADIOSHE"
location="http://www.ClassicRock-HD.com"
audio-codec="MPEG 1 Audio, Layer 3 (MP3"
nominal-bitrate=128000
has-crc=false
channel-mode="joint-stereo"
minimum-bitrate=128012
bitrate=127981
maximum-bitrate=128012
title="Elton John - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"

The documentation says: "A tag is a piece of information (a string key
and a value) about a multimedia stream."
(http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.media/mediataglist)

But what I get are only the keys like organization, genre, location and
so on and not the values!

Where is the fault? Did I make a mistake or is it a bug within gb.media?

See attached the project to check it out.

Thank you for any help.
Best regards
Ingo